Who we are
Our website address is: https://cahocs.com.
While CA HOCS strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by CA HOCS.
Next Day Policy
Items Eligible for Next Day Delivery in Orange County are to be delivered at physical addresses in Orange County, California ZIP codes the following working day after the order date.
Working days are Monday through Friday. Deliveries to be expected before 10 PM in most occasions.
Free shipping is only applied to orders over $35, with delivery address in Orange County California.
Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax. These offers may end at any time.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services, like searches, interactions in your shopping cart, name and address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our page, including information about your interaction with content. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. However, visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We also may share some of your information to our payment gateways (like Amazon Pay, PayPal, Stripe) and we would retrieve some of your information from them. Among other, during checkout we send information such as the products, taxes and total of the transaction to them, while we retrieve information like the transaction status, your address, and phone number.